23.12.12

Christmas Gifts

I'm finally able to upload a few pictures of the
gifts I purchased from etsy!


An adorable coloring book by Heather Cash!  Even the package it came in was cute.)












 These handmade soy crayons are lovely!  I found them on etsy in the Earth Grown Crayons shop.  I would definitely buy these again as a gift or even for myself.  They are all natural, biodegradable and the pigments are nontoxic mineral and organic.






This crochet whale plush by Gingerkin.  I was really pleased with this and the price is unbeatable.  I want one for myself!





I found these plucky pigs at Serrv and I knew I had to buy them.  Not an etsy gift, but still a really great site with all fair trade, handmade, and nonprofit gifts.  These in particular were carved from river stone in Haiti.  I adore them.






All wrapped and ready to go.
(:



No comments:

Post a Comment