5.7.14

New Friends, New Music

July in Colorado has been incredible.
I've been amazed at how much happiness I've found in such a short time since moving.

Stumbling around Boulder I've bumped into a fair amount of people and awesome things I haven't seen anywhere else. I feel so alive here, and so encouraged to pursue all of my passions.

At the beginning of the month I was walking around Pearl Street not realizing that the Boulder Art & Jazzfest was going on. 
Needless to say, I met these two beautiful people - Kalyn & Thom of Banshee Tree!
Their music is a sultry mix of old fashioned swing and gypsy tunes, and they're really swell people to boot!
I feel so lucky to have had this "chance" encounter. I instantly felt a strong connection to Kalyn and I can't wait to see how our friendship grows.
















I'm pretty excited to see how the rest of the summer plays out. I can't wait for so many more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment